National Cyber Warfare Foundation (NCWF) Forums

John Walker, a computer programmer and co-founder of 3D design software maker AutoDesk, died on February 2 at the age of 75 (Steven Sinofsky @stevesi)

0 user ratings
2024-02-09 05:12:21
milo
Robotics / Makers , Developers , Blue Team (CND)

Steven Sinofsky / @stevesi:

John Walker, a computer programmer and co-founder of 3D design software maker AutoDesk, died on February 2 at the age of 75  —  Very sad news on the passing on John Walker, programmer and co-founder of AutoDesk. His contributions to our industry, the rise of the PC, and the modern industrialization of nearly everything were incredibly significant. I thought I would use some of John's own words to show the... [image]

Steven Sinofsky / @stevesi:

John Walker, a computer programmer and co-founder of 3D design software maker AutoDesk, died on February 2 at the age of 75  —  Very sad news on the passing on John Walker, programmer and co-founder of AutoDesk. His contributions to our industry, the rise of the PC, and the modern industrialization of nearly everything were incredibly significant. I thought I would use some of John's own words to show the... [image]

Source: TechMeme
Source Link: http://www.techmeme.com/240209/p1#a240209p1

Comments
new comment
Nobody has commented yet. Will you be the first?

Forum
Robotics / Makers
Developers
Blue Team (CND)

© Copyright 2012 through 2024 - National Cyber War Foundation - All rights reserved worldwide.